Commit to creating health, balance and wellbeing in your life! There are no Zoom classes currently scheduled; new videos can be found on YouTube 🙂
Please use the Contact page or send me a message if you have a comment or request.
Connecting mind, body and spirit – classes cater for all levels (Hatha/Vinyasa style).
Mat Pilates for balanced strength & flexibility, matched to the music.
Strength & Cardio
Build bone density, heart health and physical endurance. Low impact options offered.
Let’s stay healthy together.
How to download and use Zoom on your PC
1. Open your computer’s internet browser and navigate to the Zoom website at Zoom.us.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “Download” in the web page’s footer.
3. On the Download Center page, click “Download” under the “Zoom Client for Meetings” section.
4. The Zoom app will then begin downloading.
5. It’s best to sign in and create your own password to use Zoom fully (it’s free).
6. For the purpose of our meetings, select “join meeting”; then copy and paste in the meeting ID and password sent to you.
7. At the bottom left corner of the screen, there is a little camera (share video) and mic (share audio). Join the meeting with both on, so we can see each other. Do not use “share screen” (on the right if you look across). “Share screen” allows you to show other people your photos etc.
8. If in an exercise class, once the class starts, click on the little mic to mute yourself so your sounds don’t interfere with sound in the class. You can find the mic on the bottom left of your screen or in your picture.
9. If you click on the three little dots in anyone’s picture you can also “pin” this picture as the big picture.